IT System Administrator (m/f/*) Full Time or Part Time On-site in Cologne Area
You are a motivated and organized IT pro who wants to work in a young and diverse team, helping us make awesome games. You are comfortable with getting your hands dirty, sometimes crawling underneath the desks in order to help us with all our technical concerns. Technical novelties inspire you to always find new solutions and keep our office up to date. An even when the entire office erupts into chaos, you stay calm and focused.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies
- Experience with building your own PC
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Prior IT administrator or related experience
- Good English skills, which you feel comfortable communicating with, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of C#, C++ or similar programming language
- A degree in computer science, information technologies, or related field
- Experience in the games industry
What you would be doing
Your job is to support our employees in all hard- and software technical matters and ensure the operation of our infrastructure and systems. Besides maintenance and monitoring, you are also responsible for implementing new solutions and expanding our current IT infrastructure. Together with your team members, you create and maintain our broad IT infrastructure to help make great games.
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited work contract
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- Money and time budget for training and education
- Once a year: One-week game jam during office hours
- We are proud to have a works council already established
- Flexible work hours (parent friendly)
- No crunch
- No NFTs
- One-month Sabbatical possible after you have worked with us for two years
- We work in a beautiful, industrial-style office
- You will get a public transport ticket for the Cologne Area
- We offer flexibility to work from home two days per week
- We do regular paid-for team events
- We have weekly team lunches and monthly team breakfasts
- Discounts for gyms and bike sponsorships can be arranged
- Our office manager will help you with the challenges of relocating
- We offer financial help for relocation
- Office dogs!
Why we do what we do
When we founded Massive Miniteam all we wanted was a nice and stable work environment. For us that meant being happy and healthy while working on exciting projects. Today we are fortunate to share this vision with our ever growing team.
We value good communication, inclusivity and professionality. We want to ensure that everyone feels comfortable and respected so that they have space and time to grow. To work with us means to join a kind and generally lighthearted environment and always be confronted with new and exciting tasks to tackle.
What we do
We currently work on multiple unannounced titles in varying stages of development, different genres and project scopes. We strive to develop high quality indie games that are made with a lot of love, care and professionality.
In our humble beginnings we were split between game development and client work to keep our studio running. Since Massive Miniteam has been acquired by HandyGames and became part of THQ Nordic we are 100% dedicated to video games.
Our main focus is developing our own games, but thanks to our experience with console development we have the opportunity to work with a lot of interesting companies and to help them port their games to many different platforms.
If you think you’d be a good fit for us, we’d be happy to take a look at your application! Please include:
- [Full name] - [Job you are applying for] in the subject of your email
- Brief cover letter, including earliest start date and desired salary
- Link to portfolio
Send to: email@example.com!